An opportunity to learn the art of pottery making and experience all its benefits.
Courses for beginners
- An introduction to pottery, how to prepare clay and hand building techniques; pinching, slabs and coils.
- Learn different texturing and glazing processes
- Learn be basics for throwing on the wheel, trimming.
Workshops for families, parties, team building
An Introduction to Pottery :
What is pottery; different clay bodies, different processes
– Make your own pinch pot
– Decorate with glazes your own mug/bowl
– Pottery wheel demonstration* – with an opportunity to give it a try
(* for small groups in my studio only)
If you are interested in registering or would like to receive more information about courses please contact me:
“A fun, relaxing, creative experience in a lovely setting.”
“…..Lesley’s passion for pottery is infectious and her down to earth approach immediately puts you at ease.”
Channukah Family Workshops